The New England Archivists Fall Program Committee invites proposals for presentations for the Fall Meeting, Preservation: Save (It) Yourselves!, to be held virtually on October 22, 2021.
Each talk will have 10-15 minutes to share a success story, completed project, specific strategy, or problem-solving approach to a preservation issue.
Proposal topics of interest might include but are not limited to:
- Writing successful preservation grants
- Implementing a preservation grant (managing labor/timeline)
- Handling preservation on a budget
- Tips for preserving three-dimensional objects
- Starting a born-digital preservation program
Deadline for submitting proposals: Friday, July 2
Notifications of accepted proposals: Monday, July 19
Please submit your proposals via this Google Sheet. The sheet can also be used to connect potential speakers who may want to work together on a presentation proposal.
If you have any questions, please contact the NEA Fall Program Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org.